November 24, 2017
Blogging and its Know About
â€œBlog = web and logâ€ is a term used to describe sites that maintain a series of information. Blogs are updated every day with relevant topics. It became famous from the year 2003 and the most famous blogs are Blogger and WordPress.
How does Blogs work?
Blogging uses a sequence of coding languages like HTML, PHP and CSS to show the templates or the themes. Blog themes include an area to show entries, side bars, navigation system, header and footer. Depending on the theme, the posts can be displayed in various ways, but the most common way is to list all the posts together in the home page and show the most immediate entry first.
Blog entries are called posts that include title, body, date, tags and comments from the readers. The interesting blog post consists of a catchy title, lead, image, body and is categorized into sub-headings and the key words are tagged to help the readers find out the informationâ€™s instantly.
Different posts are added to the blogs and they remain fixed. Pages display informationâ€™s that needs updating frequently and each of the page displays a specific reason, like providing information about the blogger and the website and other things that the blogger wishes to input.
Many bloggers make controversial stuff that is used to make money. Selling, advertising or providing exclusive content are the ways to make money for the blogs.
What are the rules to follow while Blogging?
- Do not use blogs for stating your personal opinions that can pull you in a controversy and can create troubles for your blog.
- Caution the people giving cynical comments or using offensive means in the comment box.
- Clear all offensive and annoying comments from the blogâ€™s comment box.
- Make all the visitors know that no abuse will be taken lightly and you would take solid action.
- As you will be responsible for the things posted on your blog, be aware of the comments and articles that you are posting.
Kinds of Blogs
There are two kinds of blogs: Personal blogs and Organizational blogs.
Personal blogs: the personal blogs are the ones where a person writes about their personal memories or events of their lives. It is updated by the members of the bloggers family expressing their opinions or feelings.
Organizational blogs: this blogs are used for ads. The bloggers are usually businessmen who want to advertise their products. This blogs are updated as each business events takes place, it helps people to purchase a particular item from the range of products.
Some Tips for Blogging
- Always use free exchange communities of blog traffic to earn credits
- Blog directories must be submitted so that many can reach your blog via the directory you provided
- Keywords must be effective and easy to pull traffic to your blog
- Keep mentioning your blog wherever you can
- Keep on blogging everyday to offer what the visitors want
- Make the content of your blog post qualitative.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.