December 16, 2017
Chlamydia Pneumoniae Symptoms
What is Chlamydia Pneumoniae?
Chlamydia Pneumoniae is a very dangerous bacteria and it affect humans in severe way. This bacterium is responsible for pneumonia. Chlamydia Pneumoniae belongs to the species of Chlamydophila.
How Chlamydia infection does get transmitted?
Usually this infection gets transmitted due to direct contact between human beings. One of the most common ways of transmitting this infection is by having unprotected sex or having multiple sex partners. It is also caused from dust allergies and inhaling contaminated air.
Who are at risk?
People who are highly at risk of being affected by this infection are the ones who have a sex partner who carries this disease. If a pregnant woman is having this infection, then it is most likely that the child she gives birth to, would carry the infection.
When it comes to Chlamydia Pneumoniae symptoms, there can be many of them. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows: –
- Pneumonia: Individuals who have pneumonia are most likely to carry this disease. That is the reason why Pneumonia patients are often diagnosed with Chlamydia Pneumoniae. This is one of the most common Chlamydia Pneumoniae symptoms.
- Bronchitis: Apart from Pneumonia, people who are infected with Chlamydia Pneumoniae are most likely to develop Bronchitis. It affects the lungs severely.
- Increasing rate of cough: The fact that it affects the lungs, the infected individual would experience sever increase in the rate of cough. It might even escalate to severe pain in the chest.
- Mild Fever: Since this is a bacterial infection, mild fever is a very common symptom. The fever would keep on reappearing and at times might get severe. It could lead to body ache as well.
- Chest Pain: As the lungs get affected, it could lead to chest pain. Pain in the chest is a very serious symptom and if it accompanied with cough, then it is a serious indication of Chlamydia Pneumoniae.
Apart from the above mentioned symptoms of Chlamydia Pneumoniae, there could be other symptoms as well; for example shortness of breath, chills, headache etc.
How to avoid?
One of the best ways to avoid it is by not indulging into sexual activity without proper protection. Another way to avoid it is by staying away from the uncontaminated air and dust. Taking good physical care is always suggested.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.