June 06, 2018
How to make Crab curry in Bengali Way?
Crabs are considered as one of the delish in Bengali. Sizes do matter in case of making this dish. It would be best if you can small size sea crabs for crab curry. This will ease you up while making this entire dish. Now let us see what the entire recipe says:
- 500 gms of small crabs
- Tremeric 1 spoon
- Cumin powder 1 spoon
- Dhaniya powder 1 spoon
- Gamarm masala 1 spoon and whole
- Ginger and garlic paste
- Onion sliced 3 and paste
- Tomato sliced 3 and paste
- Dhaniya leaves
- 2 cups of water
- Â½ teaspoon sugar
- Salt as per taste
- Take the crabs and break all the legs and peel out the skin and wash it.
- Take the carb in a bowl and then give little bit all the masalas.
- Fry the crabs little bit like you fry prawn while you make curry.
- Then put some oil in the oak and give whole garam masala, red chili, bay leaf let it fry in sim.
- Then put the sliced Onion, sliced Tomato and let it fry.
- Then give the paste of onion and tomato.
- Then all the masala
- Then cook the maalas
- Then give 2 cups of water and let it boil
- Give all the crabs while the water is boiling
- Give the gamma masala, Â½ teaspoon sugar, salt as per taste, and daniya leaves and let it cook for 10 mins
Sever it hot with fine rice and nothing at all.. Oh guys you will love it
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.