January 19, 2016
Our policy that deals with your privacy
There are multiple ways you can use our services. We provide one of the most trustworthy cyberspaces in order to search for any kind of information and you can be flooded with thousands of results. You will not be getting any prototype of answers. You will be getting multiple overview or point of view on single option. You can have some trustworthy website links which is being operated by some of the professionals in the field and other will be the related experience of the common man. The comparative study of the both form of information may help you a big time for your desired knowledge.
• We explain the detail of the information which we are asking for. You can have some clear information about the information we are asking for like what we need and why we need.
• We also explain in detail about how we are going to use that information.
• We do not ask for any kind of information that we do not need and we not ask for any personal detail of yours at most possible.
• We also offer choice about the updating of information. We do not leave you anywhere with no choice.
Kinds of information we collect from you with purpose:
• Information you give us: at the time of creating any profile we generally do ask for some personal details in order to create a unique profile for you. As we are from the legitimate company we need bank some of the information to track any kind of malpractice if being practiced. Your personal data is being used to create some of the unique profile for you that will not be lost in the traffic and found easily.
• Information we get from your use: we sometimes collect some of the data at time of your usage of our service but that is not something of your personal. With that data we redirect you towards the better as we try to understand about your interest with that data. For example if you are looking for some advertisement in the websites then we can post you some of the better advertisement at you email id for your better use.
• Log information: when you use our services we automatically collect some of the information in the server logs and store it up there. They are:
1. Details of your search and the pattern of your search
2. Telephone log information like phone number, time and date of calls etc.
3. Internet protocol address or IP address
4. Cookies that properly can identify the browser
• Location information: location information is one of the most important information that is being stored the server which indicated about your location and location enabled Google service and GPS signals.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.