May 17, 2018
Top 5 Places to Enjoy Trekking in Ranikhet
Ranikhet â€“ The land of sheer beauty and love as well as sports and adventure
Ranikhet is a joy to the heart of all those nature and adventure lovers, who visit the hamlet in search of the best holidays ever. If you are into adventure sports then this is the place to be, as Ranikhet offers a plethora of adventures amidst its calm serenity.
You can enjoy both the spellbound beauty of Ranikhet while at the same time, indulging in activities like trekking, hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, mountain biking, paragliding, campfire and games.
Most Popular Trekking Trails in Ranikhet
- From Chaubatia Orchards to Holm Farms
- From Chaubatia to Bhalu Dham
- From Meghdoot to Jhula Devi Temple
- From Ranikhet Club to Chevron Rosemount
- From Chaubatia to the Artificial Lake.
Enjoying trekking adventures in Ranikhet
- If you want to enjoy a good 3 to 4 hours trekking in the dense jungles of Ranikhet, you may start any day at 6 AM or 1 PM and from Sadar Bazaar Road, the trek starts. You have to equip yourself with just a water bottle. An expert guide will lead the team of trekkers along the trail that runs through the forests. The entire adventure is just wonderful, fill of awesome adventure and thrill.
- As you move along the trails through the jungles, you get to see Ranikhet tourist places in the best of its scenic beauties. You mingle with nature here and the greenery all around soothes your eyes and soul.
- The tour provides some of the best views of the hills and mountains around. The Himalayas can be seen in great clarity and breath-taking views. You have the option of capturing the sceneries through your camera. Enjoy a lovely time.
What is so special about trekking in Ranikhet?
Trekking as an adventure activity has always been a favourite among tourists and adventure lovers. It gives you the opportunity of watching nature from very close quarters. You can explore the wide range of flora and fauna in the jungles to your heartâ€™s content. Such an exercise gives you the energy to go on for days.
Walking through the thick woods is thrilling and charming at the same time. It gives you this feeling of oneness with nature. You can drink in as much of the nature in the go as you feel like. This also gives you the opportunity to spend some very quality time with your family and friends, as the regular routine life of the everyday city does not provide such a chance of mixing.
Other Fun and Adventure Activities in Ranikhet
Apart from trekking, you can also indulge in nature walks. All Ranikhet budget hotels provide tour guides to help you explore the exotic beauty of the mountains and jungles around Ranikhet.
However, if you feel like bore enough, you can even play golf. But, if you area bit of holy type then you can visit the temples.
A visit to Ranikhet can give you some of the best-loved adventure sports and best experience of holidays on the mountains.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.